Sometimes I have to put text on a path

Friday, July 15, 2011

chrome extension: select a text (URL...) -> autoCopy

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/bijpdibkloghppkbmhcklkogpjaenfkg


When text is selected using the mouse it will automatically be copied to the clipboard.

I've found that just about the only time I select text in my browser is when I want to copy it to the clipboard.  This extension is meant to streamline the process.

Features:
  - Enable/disable auto copy for text fields (v1.0.0)
  - Enable/disable copy as plain text (v1.0.2)
  - Enable/disable including URL with the copied text (v1.0.2)
  - Implemented fix for beeping sound that some users were experiencing, thanks gregg! (v1.0.4)
  - Implemented a work-around for Chrome 6 (v1.0.5)
  - Updated artwork per Google's requirements (v1.0.6)

No comments:

Post a Comment